Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, October 10, 2016

Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate

Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate

I've been on strict dermatologist skin routine order so haven't been tapping into my kbeauty and jbeauty stash (been dying to try a face mask or two!!).  Although I've since added back SK-II Essence into my routine, the only other thing I can add is eye cream.   I've used up the Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream so been on the hunt for a more effective eye cream.  The Mizon was nice but not thick enough for my under-eye circles.

Through blogs and Instagram, I found rave reviews on the Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate and decided to try the sample size.  The sample size is quite small, only 0.1 oz.  It lasted about a week with twice daily applications.  I did love the cream!  It was thick and felt luxurious.   My eyes felt pampered and I could feel its effect the next morning.   If I wasn't trying another eye cream, I would've purchased a full size bottle.   

Directions:  after cleansing and essence, apply cream below and above the eye.

Where to Buy:  purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment