Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Erborian Seve De Bamboo Eye Gel

Erborian Seve De Bamboo Eye Gel

I was reading Sokoglam for recommendations on eye cream and came across this new brand, Erborian.  Erborian is a brand that combines French and Korean method, best of the beauty world.   I was keen to find a daytime eye cream that's not too heavy and stays under concealer.  Since the Erborian Seve De Bamboo is an eye gel, it should be lightweight formula that I was going for.

It's been a month since I've tried on the eye gel and I'm loving it.  The gel is very light, almost watery yet has good impact.  I don't have puffy under-eye but if you did, I can see that the gel would work miraculously to de-puff.  The lightness of the bamboo reminds me of cucumber without the seeds of course.   I don't think this gel is heavy enough for night-time but will keep using it in the morning to 'wake up' my eyes.

Directions:  after skin routine, apply eye gel under the eye

Where to Buy: purchased from Sokoglam

1 comment:

  1. First of all this vanity table can be used as a makeup desk or dressing-table. The desk has drawers that are used to keep your belongings. The drawers have knobs that are used for easier opening and closing of the drawer. The desk can also be used to place your computer and work from it.
    korean waterproof mascara

    ReplyDelete