Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, February 11, 2017

klairs Pure Vitamin C

klairs vitamin C extract

I've noticed increased pigmentation over the years.  To combat the pigmentation, I looked into Vitamin C extracts and serum.  This klairs Vitamin C extract was highly recommended from Sokoglam so I decided to try.

After two months of use, I don't see significant change in my pigmentation.  I started the first month with application twice a day and had to scale back to once nightly because the extract was too oily for day.  I find the extract to be light and easy to apply with the applicator but it causes a sheen.  For daytime it can make the face appear oily.  I plan on using this for another month before giving up and trying another brand.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply after serums but before emulsion and lotion

Where to Buy: purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment