Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Apivita Face Scrub with Bilberry

Apivita Face Scrub

I discovered this brand when I was in Barcelona, Spain at the end of March.   It's made of 89% natural ingredients and the brand is from Greece.  I liked the packaging of this face scrub and since it's under 3 oz, it's a great travel face scrub.  I also liked the fact that it was for brightening.

The scrub contains microbeads and feels a bit rough when putting it on for the first time.  The directions state to massage with the face scrub and let it sit for 20 minutes.  My face tingled with tightness and felt raw afterward.  I highly recommend following up with a sheet mask after the face scrub to restore moisture.

Directions:  put face scrub on palm and massage onto face.   Let it sit for 20 minutes and rinse off.

Where to Buy: purchase in pharmacy in Barcelona, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment