Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Timeless Hydrating Eye Cream

Eye Cream

I'm always on the market looking for great eye cream.  I was looking for the next morning eye cream/gel to replace the erborian bamboo eye gel.   I heard about Timeless skincare through the fabulous Instagram beauty mavens.  Ladies were raving about the Timeless Vitamin C serum.  Since I am quite happy with the Cosrx Triple C Lightening Liquid, I decided to give the Hydrating Eye Cream a try.

It's been nearly a month now and I just love the Timeless Hydrating Eye Cream.  Similar to the erborian bamboo eye gel, this eye cream is light, almost gel like, yet hydrating.  It's great for the morning because it's not shiny and absorbs well into the skin.  My eye area instantly feels plumber.  And for less than $20/bottle, this one is a keeper.

Where to Buy: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment