Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate

Fresh Black Tea

For my skin routine, I am always in search of a good eye cream.  Although I recently read that eye cream is a fake since the ingredients are the same as moisturizers, I do believe that good eye cream can perk up the eye area by brightening and reducing fine lines.

The Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate is a beauty blogger favorite with rave reviews from multiple sources.  At $70, it is not cheap for a 0.15 ml pot of this rich cream.  The texture is thick, creamy with just a small pinky swab is sufficient for each eye at night.  Because it's so thick, I only use it at night to avoid any creasing with concealer and makeup.  

This small container lasted about 6 months and did keep my eyes hydrated.  However, at this hefty price, I will keep looking for cheaper substitute.

Where to buy: Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment