Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser


After a visit to the dermatologist for my hormonal acne, my whole skin routine changed.  She gave me a sample of Epionce lytic gel cleanser and recommended that I do not use toner.  So my routine now consist of this cleanser in the morning followed a skin cream.  No extras and no other masks.   

After two weeks of this cleanser, my skin did feel much better - less breakout (although the first week I was breaking out more) and my existing acne was clearing up.  I purchased a full size bottle to maintain this routine for the next 6-8 weeks.  My kbeauty products will need to collect dust.  ðŸ˜¢

Directions: massage gently onto damp skin and rinse with warm water.

Where to buy: purchased at dermatologist 

1 comment:

  1. First of all this vanity table can be used as a makeup desk or dressing-table. The desk has drawers that are used to keep your belongings. The drawers have knobs that are used for easier opening and closing of the drawer. The desk can also be used to place your computer and work from it.
    korean waterproof mascara

    ReplyDelete