Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Skinmiso Pore Corset Serum


Over the years I've had my share of looking in the mirror and wondering why my pores were so large (gets worse over the summer) and how in the world I can minimize them.  When I discovered kbeauty, I read through enormous amount of product reviews and sites and identify solutions to my huge pores.  After poring numerous hours into research, I discovered the Skinmiso Pore Corset Serum.  

I was definitely skeptical about the ability to minimize pores because aren't they based on genetics?  But I was willing to try.  Over the last two months I used the Pore Corset Serum exclusively in my morning and night routine as the only serum, after toner and essence.   And it really did make the difference!! More pores on my cheeks (next to my nose bridge) has shrank and is less visible.  My forehead pores are also less noticeable as well.  The serum has a slight hint of grapefruit smell but otherwise quite clean and easy to apply with the stopper.   

If it wasn't for my hormonal acne and craters on my cheeks, I would continue using this product.  However I've been told by my dermatologist to stop all products and only use a gel cleanser, Retin-A cream at night and an acne cream in the morning.  I'm in week one of my two week routine and not much has changed.  Wished I can go back to this Pore Corset Serum!!  And wished they made one for my waist 😁

Directions: after cleansing, toning and essence, apply droplets onto face.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox

No comments:

Post a Comment