Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, July 11, 2016

Dr.G Brightening Peeling Gel


Although I have plenty of clay and sheet masks I realize I didn't have an exfoliator. After reading a blog post by Glow Recipe, I decided to try the Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel.   I have not been to a Korean spa but did experience a Turkish one where they do a great scrub to get all the dead skins off.  I imagined that this peeling gel would do the same but only milder (hope way milder!)

I was not disappointed!  My initial use of the gel produced a whole lot of dead skin cell, especially around the nose.   It seem like I haven't washed my face in a while when I've been diligently double cleansing and using clay masks.  The ordeal was very satisfying and I couldn't wait to use it again.  A few days later when I used the gel again it was much better - not much skin cells seeing scrubbed off.  The gel is very mild and my face did not feel tight or red after usage.  There are also no microbeads in the gel so no worrying about it scratching the face.  I've been using the gel for a few weeks now and love it!  I just need to cut it down to maybe once or twice a week. 

Directions: after double cleanse, put some gel on palm and massage onto face.  Keep massaging until dead skins pool together.  Wash off with water.

Where to Buy:  purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment