Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol


I've been experiencing some hormonal acne lately and was keen to get some products to get my skin back to normal.  In reviewing reviews on Soko Glam, Amazon and other beauty bloggers, I found this Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol to be a top favorite.  

It's been a month since I started using this product in my morning and night routine.  I am loving the results!!  My acne which were red craters before have been greatly minimized, my skin is less red and there's been significant reduction of new pimples.  The essence toner has an alcohol undertone smell but it's not strong.  I think this product is a must in my everyday beauty routine.  If only it comes in travel size...

Directions: after cleansing and toning, put some onto palm and gently tap onto skin. 

Where to Buy: purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment