Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, July 18, 2016

Over Cleansing

I've noticed significant increase in acne over the past two months (after my Peru trip).  It may have been the traveling, living outdoors, the hot weather, or all of the above.  I did some research and identified that perhaps I was over cleansing and using too many new products on my face.  

Thus, over the past week, I did my own experiment of 'doing less'.  No more double cleanse in the morning.  No more clay masks twice a week.  No more sheet masks daily. 

So instead of a 10 or 12 step routine, I'm cutting it down to 6.  But I'm more selective of the products that I use.   

I did find that my craters were less red and the whiteheads not lasting as long.   My skin feels and look better.  And, I have more time to watch Korean drama.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment