Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, July 14, 2016

[The Saem] Snail Essential Hand Cream



First, I want to thank Suki for inviting me to do a guest post, I am very excited to share a product that I love.

As a letterpress stationery printer, I handle and trim mainly 100% cotton papers that absorb moisture and natural oil from my hands, leaving them dried and rough. There are a few hand repair cream with rave reviews that I have tried worked well, but I cannot use those whenever I need to because they tend to have greasy finish that stain my crisp clean cardstocks when I work. For that, I am always on the hunt for products to moisturize my hands without leaving any traces of grease. 

Snail Essential Hand Cream by [theSAEM] has been the best friend any pair of dried hands could ask for since I found it in Korea a couple years ago. I must say, I was skeptical at first because of its odd ingredient - SNAIL SLIME. I definitely would not have tried it if the sales lady did not grab my right hand, slather it all over and gave me a mini hand massage as I walked pass by the beauty products store. I did not pay much attention to the product as I was on a mission looking for quality and cheap nail polishes, so I kept on walking and found a nail polish store few minutes later. As I tried on polishes from my right hand fingers to my left hand fingers, I noticed a night-and-day difference - moisturized hand and nails on the right and ashy with dried cuticles on the left. More importantly, although the lotion was only massaged in a couple minutes ago, my hands were dry to touch, not a trace of the typical greasy film left by most hand creams. So I turned around and looked for the nice sales lady and bought myself a few tubes and have been using it regularly ever since.

This hand cream has a faint clean floral scent, you will not get overwhelmed by the scent. The 2.36oz tube makes it a perfect size (TSA approved) to toss into your bag.

If you do see it online or in a beauty product stores near you, grab one and try!

Where to buy: Korea, eBay, or online retailers (ie, http://cosmetic-love.com/, a Korea-based online retailer that ships free on all orders!)

No comments:

Post a Comment