Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Apivita Express Beauty with Ginkgo Biloba

Apivita Ginkgo Biloba

In addition to blogging about hotel beauty products, I look for local brands that are not available elsewhere.  I browse through local pharmacies to identify the brands and look for interesting beauty products.

The Apivita brand is from Greece but available in Spain local pharmacies.  There are full bottle version of face masks and scrubs but eye masks were only available in small "express beauty" packages.  Since I am always worried about my eye area - dark circles, crow eye, etc. - I selected the Express Beauty with Ginkgo Biloba eye mask.


The eye mask is a super creamy white lotion that is hard to put on top and bottom of eye.  Directions on the package say to put around the eye area and leave for 15 minutes before rinse.  However, in following the directions, some of the lotion got into the eye and although it didn't sting very much, the mask was quite inconvenient.   The nature of the lotion didn't change very much so after 15 minutes, it was hard to tell whether I was done with the mask or not.   I prefer eye patch instead of eye cream mask.

Eye area did feel more refresh after masking but this is not one that I would purchase again.

Where to Buy: local pharmacies in Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment