Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, April 22, 2017

MyScheming Gudetama LazyBone Nourishing Mask

MyScheming Gudetama LazyBone Nourishing Mask

For spring week, I took a trip with my family to China and Taiwan.  Taiwan because it's a new place for all of us and also because it's the birthplace of tbeauty and good eats!

Taiwan truly exceeded expectations! The food was amazing - especially night market and snacks.  Even after the night market has closed, there are after-market street vendors!!  My favorite night market was in Tainan where they have every snack food imaginable, great souvenir stands (including super cute hair ties and clips!) and fun games.  My daughter who is turning 6 hates the smell of night market but made an exception for this one because the games were so fun.  

On top of good eats, there are beauty shops everywhere!!  There are abundant choices of sheet masks - so many that it was taking a VERY long time to decide which ones to buy.  I tried to buy a bit of those that are not available in the US and end up buying so much that I had  to buy a NEW suitcase to bring them back =)

This MyScheming Gudetama LazyBone Nourishing Mask is part of the big lull from Taiwan.  The packaging is super cute and egg based sheet mask is not something I have tried yet.  

This mask does not disappoint!!.   It is super silky, gel-like sheet; more so than my favorite tbeauty brand, MBD.   The mask is full of essence, so much so that it lasted more than 45 min.  This sheet mask is so good that I wished I have bought more!!

Where to Buy: Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment