Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Double Masking

Sulwhasoo clarifying mask and My Beauty Diary Bird's Nest Mask

When I travel for work, I like to mask as frequent as possible to combat the late nights, travel breakouts and different environmental conditions.

On a recent work trip to London and Barcelona, I bought some of my favorite face sheet masks - My Beauty Diary along with clarifying masks by Sulwhasoo.  I started with the Sulwhasoo clarifying mask to get rid of any dirt in my pores.  The mask is dark, very herbal and thick.  It's a bit hard to spread across the face and very sticky, feels almost like a thick sticky gelatin.  The smell is extremely herbal - like the herbal tea that is given when one is sick.  It tightens the face quite a bit so after 15 minute or so,  I washed my face to condition it with My Beauty Diary's Bird's Nest Mask.   The sheet mask is similar to others where there's plenty of essence (enough to last more than 30 minutes) and ultra moisturizing.  It feels quite refreshing after the clarifying mask.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply Sulwhasoo clarifying mask for 15 minutes.  Wash off and then apply the MBD sheet mask

No comments:

Post a Comment