Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, March 24, 2017

Project Empties

Project Empties

I get so psyched when I finish a product!  It means I now have the space to try out something new.  Although in the case of SK-II, it's a product I will keep forever.  My skin texture has truly changed with this essence!  I am truly obsessed!

The Skinmiso Pore Corset Serum was an interesting buy.  It did minimize pores but only if you consistently use the product.  I only used the serum as part of my morning routine because I wanted my pores as small as possible before applying concealers.  It did sting my skin for a while until my skin got used to the acidity in the serum.  

The Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule was a great buy - it has a potent concentration of snail filtrate and applies well.   This was part of my night routine where I rotated the Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule with the Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum.  It adds a nice plumpness to the skin in preparation for overnight recovery.

To more project empties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment