Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

I traveled to Oahu, Hawaii in February during Ski Week (this is post holiday winter vacation for Northern California schools).   We landed around noon and although I had suncreen on, my forehead was sunburn on the first day.  On the first night as I was washing my face, I saw that my forehead and portion of my cheeks were extremely red and tight.  

Since aloe is a great soothing agent for sunburn, I applied the Benton Aloe Propolis soothing gel on my forehead and cheeks twice a day for the next two days.  By the 3rd day, the sensitive and red skin disappeared!!  This is truly a miracle worker!  This gel is extremely light and clear in texture.  It does not leave an oily residue and is very soothing.   I will need to remember to bring this for future beach vacations!

Directions: apply on sunburn skin twice a day or use as an ampoule after toner
Where to Purchase: part of the Benton sample pack from Memebox

No comments:

Post a Comment