Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Valentino Rudy Platinum Nancolloid Mask

Valentino Rudy Platinum Nancolloid Mask

As I was going through my beauty product stash, I came across this unrecognizable sheet mask.  I don't know whether this was gifted by a friend or received as sample from a recent purchase.  I ventured to try this and see if it's effective.   I don't recognize the brand and can't tell if the mask is from Japan or China

This sheet mask comes in two parts that are attached - one for the face and another for the neck.  It was not easy to apply as the mask is thick and the openings don't fit well. There's a place for the mask to go over the ears which seems weird and made my hair wet.  The portion for the neck did not stick very well and after only 5 minutes, dried out and stuck out.   The sheet mask dried out quickly and the material is too thick.  Overall, not very effective and will not be a re-purchase.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply sheet mask for 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment