Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Travel Packing - Hawaii

Hawaii Travel Skincare

This first half of the year is compact with personal and work travels.  For Christmas stocking one year, hubby gave me this great travel bag.  Not only is it in my color but it has lots of pockets and very roomy for all my skincare products.

For my February Hawaii trip, I packed a few sample sizes since I know time (and space) will be limited.  Here's the content:
* Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening Serum
* Sulwhasoo Goa Ampoule
* Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream
* Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Renovating Eye Cream
* Sulwhasoo Clarifying Mask
* Kiehl's Super Multi-corrective Eye Opening Serum
* It's Skin Power 10 VC Effector
* It's Skin Power 10 WH Effector

No comments:

Post a Comment