Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, May 23, 2016

innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Tea Tree


For my two week Peru trip I knew my skin would go out of wack.  To prepare, I packed some sheet masks with tea tree as preventative and follow up routines.   

I applied this innisfree It's Real Sqeeze Mask in Tea Tree in Cusco before the Machu Picchu hike.  Not only was it full of essence, the mask was soothing and soft.  This is similar to other innisfree sheet mask but the tea tree really stand out.  My face felt refreshed, a bit less red and even some spots less apparent.   It was definitely a good preventative measure to what's to come during the four day Inca Trial hike.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply the mask to face and leave on for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased from MemeBox

No comments:

Post a Comment