Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder


As the weather turns warmer and the cloudy skin becomes sunny, it's time to control the oily and shiny sheen from my combination skin.  I wanted something light that will last all day without the need for refresh.  

I read through a lot of blog posts and Amazon reviews and nailed down to two choices - Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder and innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder.  Even though innisfree powder seem to be more organic, I chose the Skin Food product because I don't like the innisfree mint smell and the shipping would've taken longer.  

I've been happy with my choice so far.  I love the peach fragrance of the Skin Food powder and the powder is translucent and silky.  I've been using it for a month and a half and find that it has great staying power where I don't have to reapply during the day. 

Directions: apply on face as appropriate to prevent oily sheen

Where to Buy: purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment