Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Beauty Diary - Bird's Nest Sheet Mask


During my recent NYC trip, I stocked up on masks including a box of My Beauty Diary - Bird's Nest for Ultra Whitening.  

Similar to othe MBD masks, this mask is full of essence (dripping actually), fits well and extra nourishing.  Upon opening the mask, the sheet mask actually smells a bit like bird's nest.  Bird's nest soup is my favorite as it's really good for you, especially for the skin.

I'm hoping that this set will reduce or stop my hyper pigmentation.  It's also to prevent new ones possibly from upcoming trip to Peru. I love this brand so much I can't wait to try others. 

Contrary to belief, My Beauty Diary is actually a Taiwanese brand and thus not kbeauty.  Shall we call it tbeauty instead? 

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply sheet mask onto face and leave for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased in a pharmacy in NYC (located in Brooklyn to be exact), available on Amazon and other online retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment