Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, April 21, 2016

MemeBox I'm Tint Balm


I love tint balms - not only are they easy to use but they give a natural pop of color that instantly brightens the face.  I use it a lot over the weekends, traveling and days off to provide the moisture my lips crave without looking bland.  

I'm a fan of Burt's Bee tinted balm but upgraded to MemeBox I'm Tinted Balm in Rose Burgundy after reading rave reviews online.  The balm comes in a cool black case with the right angle for perfect application.  I can apply without a mirror which is often the case.  The color brings a nice pink red color that truly reminds me of rose.  This one is definitely a keeper.

Directions: apply as often as necessary.  Mirror optional.

Where to Buy:  MemeBox

No comments:

Post a Comment