Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

innisfree Green Tea Balancing Travel Set



I've been traveling quite a bit for work lately and was not happy with the Laneige travel set since it made me break out.  The set was meant for normal/dry skin and was too heavy for my combination skin.  

I was excited to try the innisfree Green Tea Balancing set since it's meant for combination skin and I love green tea.  In this travel set are:
- Green Tea Balancing Skin
- Green Tea Balancing Lotion
- Green Tea Balancing Cream

All 3 felt light yet full of moisture.  My skin absorbed all the goodness without any shininess.  Skin felt balanced and matte.

Directions: after double cleanse and toner, put a dallop of each lotion onto palm and apply to skin.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox




No comments:

Post a Comment