Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, April 17, 2016

My Beauty Diary - Arbutin Mask


I've debated whether to get a pack of 10 since I have so many Kbeauty masks to try.  But everyone raves about My Beauty Diary (MBD) mask so I couldn't resist the temptation.   When I received the box from Amazon (thanks Prime!), I was a bit skeptical since the box of 10 masks was so small.  Each mask package is half the size of normal sheet masks.   However I have decided not to judge the content by its cover as once I opened the package, the mask was soaked with essence!  The mask texture is silky, similar to the Donkey Milk hydrogel mask that I so loved.  It fits the face perfectly which is another plus!  The only bad part was that there was so much essence on the mask, essence was dripping onto my shirt the whole time the mask was being applied. I tried to put some on my neck and chest but there was still more!!

The face did feel very smooth and brightened after the mask.  I'm quite happy with the purchase and can't wait to use another from the set.  I'm not sure the difference amongst the different version as there are many types to choose from.  The reason why I picked Arbutin is because I'm seeing some pigmentation on my forehead that I would like to be reduced.  Arbutin is used for whitening and available in many whitening beauty products.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply sheet mask to face for 15-20 minutes

Where to Buy:  I purchased on Amazon but I have seen the mask at Ranch 99 and other Chinese supermarkets 

No comments:

Post a Comment