Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, April 18, 2016

La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water Spray


I travel a lot for work and during long haul flight I bring the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water spray to keep my skin happy and hydrated.  It's similar to the Evian spray.  Since my flight was over 5 hours, I sprayed once during the flight and once after (having another short connecting flight).   My face feels instantly revived!  The spray was light with no water drip.  Now I just have to remember to bring this on my next cross continental flight! 

Directions: apply as frequent as appropriate during flights (or whenever you need some light moisture)

Where to Buy: I purchased at Boots London last year.  Since this brand is available at Walgreen, it should be available in the US as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment