Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fruit Mask Cleanse


I was inspired by an Instagram follower to do a 3 day fruit sheet mask cleanse.   I started yesterday with the Tony Moly I'm Real Lemon Mask Sheet for brightening.  I'll be using Dermal Vitamin Collagen Essence mask tonight and Tony Moly I'm Real Pomegranate Mask Sheet for Elasticity.   The Tony Moly Lemon mask sheet did smell quite lemony.  Now that I've used a gel mask these sheet masks doesn't seem to fit and sit on the face as well.  The Dermal Vitamin mask smells a bit floral even though it's suppose to be citrus mask.  The Dermal mask tends to be pretty basic.   

Directions: after cleansing and toning, place sheet mask on face for 15-20 minutes or until mask dry up.

Where to Buy: purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment