Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Soo AE Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack in Healing


One of the mask I got from MemeBox was the Soo Ae Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack in Healing.  I've heard a lot about hydrogel face mask and wanted to try and assess whether they are better than the regular sheet mask.  After trying this mask, I am a believer!

The gel mask affixes perfectly onto my face and stays on way past the 15-20 minutes per direction.  The material although not thicker than the sheet mask seem to feel more fiberish.  After the mask my face feels instantly brightened, smoother and full of essence.

Directions:  after cleansing and toning, put gel mask onto face for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: I purchased mine on MemeBox but it's available on Amazon and other Korean beauty product stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment