Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, April 28, 2016

SkyLake Mask Pack - Trouble Skin


Due to allergy season, my skin have gone haywire.  I purchased a pack of Sky Life Herbal Mask packs in the NYC Korea Way retail store.  It's a really small store post situated between The Face Shop (probably not a good thing) and some bakery shop.  The shop clerk was friendly  and said this brand is all natural with herbal products.  After switching some masks so that I get equal amount of the elastic care, brightening and trouble care, she also gave me a few samples.

I tried the mask pack - trouble care today and upon opening the package, immediately got a whiff of the herbal smell, similar to bad Chinese medicine herbal drink.  I was a bit hestitant as the mask texture was thick and did not seem to contain a lot of essence.  Upon applying the mask, there were few spots that didn't seem to fit including the forehead (stretched to my hair roots) and nose placement was too big.   

After applying for a minute or two there was a cooling feeling with some tingling.  After taking off the mask, the skin feels instantly refreshed with the cooling sensation remaining.

I don't know whether it's an illusion or not but some red spots from a recent facial blackhead extraction disappeared and my cheeks which suffer from spotty eczema are not as red.  Although I'm not in love with the smell, the end result seem to be worth it!

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply mask for 15-20 minutes

Where to Buy: purchased at Skylake retail store in NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment