Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, April 24, 2016

3-Day Veggie Challenge


When I travel I make sure to bring a few masks with me so that my face doesn't go crazy.   On my Baltimore/NYC trip I brought the TonyMoly masks that are all 'veggie' related.  The masks are as follows:
- Avocado for Nutrition: I love to eat avocado so why not for mask?  The mask was moisturizing, just what my admin needed after a long flight.
- Aloe for Moisture: after a few days of sitting and eating, the face craved for some more moisture for renewal.  This mask fits the bill.
- Broccoli for Vitality: my kiddos love broccoli and my parents call them 'trees', and after a few days in the grindy NYC, my face needed a lift.

TonyMoly masks are not my favorite but it has been fun trying the variety pack.  I can't say for sure whether there are differences to each of the masks but they are full of essence and the sheet mask has a nice texture.  I'm not in love with the smell though because it tends to smell a bit acidic.  

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply mask for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased on Amazon, available from TonyMoly stores

No comments:

Post a Comment