Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Japantown SF Beauty Shops


We went to San Francisco Japantown for the annual Cherry Blossom festival.  I had the chance to visit the beauty stores - Tony Moly, The Face Shop and Candy Doll Beauty.  The Tony Moly and The Face Shop are Korean beauty brands while the Candy Doll Beauty are owned by Chjnese people with various Korean and Japanese brands.

Going to these stores were like going to candy stores.  It was so hard to have limits!  But I did have a time limit as my two kids only gave me max 10 minutes in each store.  I was able to grab a couple of sheet masks that I haven't seen before and super psyched to try them out. 😊

Will post next time on the masks!


2 comments:

  1. How much did the face masks cost? I always find them outrageously overpriced in the US, but I'm comparing prices to what I bought while in Korea. I suppose it's not fair, but I totally stocked up last year when I went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face masks were not cheap - some ran upward of $15 each. You can purchase them cheaper on various online shops. Which ones did you like from Korea?? I'm dying to go and check out the beauty products live!

    ReplyDelete