Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, April 1, 2016

MemeBox of Goodies



My friend introduced me to MemeBox as another venue to get curated Kbeauty products.  MemeBox has curated boxes and individual products for sale.  Since I will be traveling quite a bit over the next few months, I decided to get some travel kits and sheet masks - quite the sheet mask addict now 😁.  Here's what I got (reviews of the products will come later):

1.  Benton Mini Trial Kit
2.  MemeBox Kbeauty Starter Kit
3.  Dr. Troubex Sparkling Mask
4.  Donkey Milk Gel Mask Healing 
5.  MemeBox I'm Stick Shadow in Milky Way
6. Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack in Vivid Scarlet

The extra sample is Tosowoong Monster Pack Cocoon.  The ordering was simple and box came within a month of order.  A lot of these products are not available on Amazon and other online outlets.  As my daughter would say, 'easy peasy!'  


No comments:

Post a Comment