Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, April 8, 2016

Berrisom Lip Tint


One of the freebies I got from a recent MemeBox purchase was the Berrisom Lip Tint in Vivid Scarlet.  I've been meaning to try this lip tint/tattoo since I've seen it on Instagram and Amazon recommendations.  I may need directions in English as I didn't know how to apply.  I think the intention is to apply the tint on the lips and leave it on for 5 minute.  Afterward I am to peel off the outer layer so that the lip stain will stay.  I probably didn't put enough stain on the upper lip as my lower lip looked significantly darker.  The peeling effect is also somewhat interesting as it seem like I was getting rid of skin from the lips.

Directions: put stain on lips and leave for 5 minutes.  Peel off layer to reveal stain on lips.

Where to Buy: MemeBox, Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment