Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Morning Routine


This is my daily morning routine - not as crazy as the night but I am trying to cut down.  Here's the list:

1. Babor Gel and Tonic Cleanser 
2. Asahi Suhada Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
3. SK-II Clear Lotion
4. SK-II Essence
5. Sana Nameraka Q10 Essence
6. Iope Moistgen Emulsion 
7. Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen 

I have to say that after being diligent with my skincare routine the past few months, my skin looks softer, clearer and brighter. I am trying to cut down the number of products so that I can tell what is working for my skin.   

Directions:  Apply in the order stated above

Where to Buy: the Babor Gel and Tonic Cleanser was purchased in a spa located in Cork Ireland, this cleanser makes my skin really soft.  Asahi Hyaluronic Acid lotion and Anessa sunscreen were purchased in Japan.  The others can be purchased on Amazon, department stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment