Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, April 25, 2016

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion


Emulsion is the same as moisturizer and will need to be changed with the seasons.  Since it's spring I no longer need to wear a heavy moisturizer (good thing I was almost done with the IOPE Moistgen Emulsion).  I've read a lot of great reviews about Etude House and have been wanting to try their emulsion.   I was not disappointed!  The Moistfull Collagen Emulsion is light in texture,  smells floral yet does not leave a shine.  It's perfect for the spring and summer months!  

The only comment is around the packaging - I wished they made either a pump or a top that's easier to dispense the lotion.  The small opening is hard to get the same amount of lotion every time.

Directions: after cleansing, toning and applying serum and essence, put a quarter size portion onto palm and tap lightly onto face.

Where to Buy: purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment