Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mask Galore


I was super psyched to receive my second MemeBox purchase today.  I ordered a bunch of sheet masks and some makeup products.   Here's the list:

1. Tosowoong Pore 3D Mask with Bird's Nest: my first 3D mask!  Hope it doesn't disappoint
2. Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask in Whitening: the Healing was so superb I decided I need to try another gel mask
3. ettang Peeling Soothing Mask: this one is in two steps so may take longer than a regular sheet mask
4. Botanic Farm Rice Mask: heard great things about using rice mask so have to try it myself!
5. Mediheal Tea Tree Healing Solution Essential Mask: since my skin has been breaking out recently, thought the tea tree may help
6. Bonvivant Botanical Mask Pack in Mint + Tea Tree: it's been identified as the best seller on MemeBox so of course I had to try
7. Innisfree it's real squeeze mask in Tea Tree: ditto above about skin issues
8. Skin 79 Fresh Garden Mask in Honey: I read somewhere that Song Hye-kyo using home-made honey mask.  Since she's renowned for her beauty, it doesn't hurt to try
9. It's Skin Honey Mask: double the honey experimet
10. MemeBox I'm Tint Balm in Rose Burgundy: I've been a fan of the Burt's Bee tint balm and heard this one is similar and better
11. MemeBox Stay Put Eye Stick in Otherwise: the eye shadow I got from MemeBox was such a hit, I wanted to try the eye liner too.  It can double as eye shadow.

Will post reviews of the masks individually!  I'm becoming quite the sheet mask addict and loving it!

Where to Buy: MemeBox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment