Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, April 23, 2016

3m Nexcare Acne Patch


I've been a Mario Badescu pimple cream devotee for over 10 years but due to a friend's recommendation decided to try the 3m Nexcare acne patch.  On Monday  I got the biggest pimple on my left cheek and good thing I bought some patches with me since I was traveling.  I put a big spot patch on the pimple and although the patch didn't stay on overnight, the pimple did seem to reduce in size.  On  Tuesday night I put on a small patch and by Wednesday the pimple disapeared!

Although the patch worked, I would like to see 3m work on the stickiness so that the patch will stay on overnight.

This patch beats the pimple cream smell and is easy to travel with.

Directions: remove patch from sheet and stick on pimple, best overnight or extended period of time.

Where to Buy: purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment