Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack - Whitening


I noticed more pigmentation on the nose and under the eye yesterday and totally freaked out!!  I've been really diligent in applying sunscreen and wearing wide brim hat whenever I'm outside.  I blame the California sun and my daily commute for this new hyper pigmentation and freckles.  

I looked through my growing inventory of sheet mask (becoming quite the addict!) and found the Freeset Donkey Milk Whitening gel mask.  The gel mask has great silky texture filled with abundant essence.  Mask lasts more than 20 minutes and if it wasn't getting so late I would've waited longer.  

My face feels smooth and the pigmentation a bit lighter.  I just love the texture of the gel mask!  The Healing one made me a believer and this Whitening one is no different.  Will need to stock up!

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply mask for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox

No comments:

Post a Comment