Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, May 6, 2016

Tosowoong Dr Troubex Sparkling Mask


This is possibly the most stressful week ever - early meetings, pickup parents on Wednesday from the airport, eating out, vendor meetings, project blowup and added more projects to portfolio!  On top of that had to pack for two week trip with just 1 carry-on (is that even humane??).   Although I'm glad the work week is finally over I am freaking out about this 20 hour flight to get to Peru tomorrow.  I do hope I have all the essentials.

Given all the stress I'm surprised my face has not broken out like crazy but there has been a few more bumps along the side of the forehead.  I've had the Tosowoong Dr Troubex Sparkling Mask for a while and decided to try it out to see if it will calm my over hyper and sensitive face.   

At first glance the fact that the mask does not have a protector sheet is poor design since it's so easy to tear the sheet mask.  The mask also feels heavier and denser, not as silky and smooth as other masks. The essence level is also low because it dried out after 20 minutes while others last significantly longer.

My face felt less red and the bumps seem to have gotten smaller.  May need to use this mask for extensive time in order to see real difference though.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply mask for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox


No comments:

Post a Comment