Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mediheal Tea Tree Healing Solution Essential Mask


After the Machu Picchu hike, my face had more breakouts and redness.  Good thing I packed the Mediheal Tea Tree Healing Solution Essential Mask to help revigorate my skin and reduce the redness.

The Mediheal Tea Tree mask is full of essence but not abundantly more like the MBD ones.  It had a nice half sheet protector so that the mask does not tear. The mask is soft and fits the face well.  I was half expecting the mask to be different such as extra soft texture or more essence but in the end it's just a nice regular mask.  Since it's cost a bit more than regular mask like MBD and innisfree, I don't think it's worth the money to repurchase.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply to face for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox

No comments:

Post a Comment