Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, January 23, 2017

Coni Beauty Black Mask

Coni Beauty Snail Black Mask


I was gifted this unique Taiwanese Coni Beauty Black Mask from my friend Betty.  It's my first Snail Black Mask so I was super psyched!!  It touted the following results:

- Unique bamboo charcoal weaving technology
- Reduce fine lines
- Leave the skin refined and supple
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid

The mask fitted well and was quite unique.  The material is thicker than MBD and other sheet masks but texture was still soft.  Since it's a sheet mask, it looks less scary than a clay mask although my hubby was still not a big fan.   Let's just say I will not be taking any photos with this mask on.  =)  

Overall I was happy with the result.  My skin felt refreshed and a little sticky from the essence.  I used less moisturizer than normal.

Directions: after cleansing and toner, apply sheet mask and let it dry out

Where to Buy: gifted by a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment