Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, January 14, 2017

MBD Natto Sheet Mask

MBD Natto Sheet Mask


My Beauty Diary masks are one of my favorite brand for sheet masks.  I have not tried one that I didn't like.  One of my friend gifted me the MBD Natto sheet mask (which I didn't have and haven't tried before).   

Sheet mask was very milky, unlike the other MBD masks that are clear or white.  Because it was dripping with essence, the mask was hard to put on.  But it was still very silky like other MBD masks.   Good thing it didn't smell like natto because the smell alone would've put me off.  Instead, it smelled a bit fruity.  

Skin was definitely brighter and glowing after the mask.  I will need to add this to my collection =)

Directions: after cleansing and toner, put sheet mask on for 20-30 minutes or until mask has dried.

Where to Buy: gifted by a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment