Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Mason Pearson Hair Brush

Mason Pearson Hair Brush

I have very fine and thin hair yet is frizzy at time.  It usually takes a lot of work (blow drying, hair products, and curler) to get some volume.  However, I'm pressed for time in the morning and my usual hair routine is to just wash, air dry and brush.  Or in the Winter, some dry shampoo and brush.

In reading the fashion magazines, everyone always raves about the Mason Pearson brush on how incredible it is for volume and such.  Thus, on my last work trip to UK, I gifted myself a pink brush for fine hair.

I do notice quite a difference!! My old brush used boars hair as well but it was not as fine as the Mason Pearson.  I still wash and air dry but now when I brush with the Mason Pearson brush, there's a lot more volume and less frizz.  I have to say that this brush is a miracle brush.  The saleslady at the store mentioned that she's had hers for over 20 years and given the high cost of the brush, I do hope it last that long.  Hope the depreciation cost is well worth the purchase!  

Where to Purchase: purchased in Fortnum and Mason, UK   

3 comments:

  1. So glad to have found your review. I have been looking to see if anyone with fine hair had good results. Would you mind posting the model? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan - hope you were able to read my comments below. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Susan - thanks for reading! I have the Pocket Bristle, B4, in Pink. It's smaller than the original version but works great! Since I travel so much, it's a perfect size.

    ReplyDelete