Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, January 23, 2017

Tony Moly Coconut Mask

Tony Moly Coconut mask

With the winter rain, my skin require more moisture to combat the dryness in the internal air.  I picked up a few Tony Moly Secret Nature mask sheet on my last visit to Japantown SF.  These masks were advertised as better because they are made in Jeju and made from real natural ingredients.

On opening the sheet mask, the texture did feel different.  The sheet mask feels softer and lighter.  There was a lot of essence, similar to the MBD masks.  The Coconut mask sheet did not smell like coconut, a bit more floral.  The mask did not dry out even after 30 minutes.  If it wasn't for getting some more beauty sleep, I would've left it on for another 15-20 minutes.  Face felt refreshed and I even used less products than normal from my night routine.

Directions: after cleansing and toner, apply mask for over 30 minutes or until mask is dried.

Where to Buy:  purchased at Japantown SF Tony Moly store

No comments:

Post a Comment