Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, June 5, 2017

Apivita Royal Jelly Face Mask and Aritaum Fresh Essence Lemon Mask

Apivita and Aritaum

When I have the time, I like to double mask because the sheet mask is best absorbed on super clean skin.  

I started with the Apivita face mask with royal jelly.  This brand is from Greece and I picked it up on my March trip to Barcelona.  It boast of natural ingredients with no paraben.   The face mask is silky and creamy like a moisturizer.  There's a bit of faint fragrance but not very strong.  The directions say to leave on for 10 minutes and after 15 minutes, my face did feel tightened.   Upon washing off the face mask, my face super tight - there's definitely some firming effect!!

I put the Aritaum Fresh Essence Lemon mask to restore moisture and essence back to my skin.   The mask is silky and fits well.  It has plenty of essence with a faint lemon smell.   The sheet mask lasted over 30 minutes and face felt refreshed with plenty of moisture.  After the double mask, I continued my night routine.

Where to Buy: Apivita purchased in Barcelona pharmacy and Aritaum mask gifted by a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment