Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, June 26, 2017

Naisture Aqua Brightening Mask

Naisture Aqua Brightening Mask

I have yet to try a Naisture sheet mask and thought this mask was intriguing because it included a 3-step process.  Not only did it include ampoule, but it also had essence and sheet mask.  I usually put the essence prior to sheet mask so it was a worth a try to see the difference in changing up the routine.

The ampoule was quite light while the sheet mask was thick.  After getting used to the Taiwanese sheet mask, the Korean kind does not compare.   The mask did last a while, more than 30 minutes.   Afterward, I waited until the essence from the sheet mask absorbed into the skin before I applied step 3 - refresh essence.  

The whole process took longer than normal and although I'm not a big fan of the sheet mask, my face did feel brightened and full of essence.

Where to Buy: pharmacy in NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment