Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Saturday, June 10, 2017

My Scheming L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask

L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask

This is another find from my Taiwan trip.   My Scheming seem to be a big brand in Taiwan with a lot of choices.  I selected the L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask because I want to target pigmentation.   L-ascorbic acid helps regulate uneven skin color while Arbutin enhances the protective function of skin.

This mask is truly invisible as it's thin and disappears into the skin.  Not sure if it's because I did a peeling mask prior to the mask but I do feel the tightness (and almost stinging sensation) of the acid in the whitening mask.   There is plenty of essence and the masks fits and stays on well.   Love this brand and this type of mask!! 

Where to Buy: Taiwan 

No comments:

Post a Comment