Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, June 22, 2017

My Scheming Raw Job's Tears Brightening Black Mask

Brightening Black Mask

After a long week of work, I decompressed by double masking.  I used the
Su:m 37 Bubble De Mask first and then applied the My Scheming Raw Job's Tears Brightening Black Mask.

From the packaging:  Raw job's tears, also known as dehulled adlay, contain rich Vitamin and dietary fiber on their outer layer of bran film.   With rich grain amino acids, they provide superior anti-aging effect for skin as well as soothing, nourishing, and moisturizing benefit on skin.  The protein in raw job's tears can decompose enzyme and soften skin keratin to reduce fine lines.

The Black Mask smells a bit like coconut but is smooth and nourishing.   After 30 minutes, it has not dried out and is still full of essence. 

After the two masks, my face feels refreshed and moisturized. 

Where to Buy: Taiwan






No comments:

Post a Comment