Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, March 18, 2016

Asahi Suhada Shizuku Placenta Hyaluronic Acid Lotion


I love this product!  This product was recommended by a friend when I went to visit Japan last year.  My friend Yuko has perfect skin, no wrinkles or pores.  She's been using this product religiously.   I started using this recently as an add-on before essence.   It's gel like and thicker than essence or lotion.   It spreads like water yet absorbs quickly.   It helps the absorption of other products, especially serums and essence.  I've noticed a dramatic moisture content on my face.

Directions:  after cleansing and toner, put some gel like lotion onto fingers and massage across face.

Where to Buy: it's a bit costly on Amazon although available.  I've only seen it in Japan at major drugstores.


No comments:

Post a Comment