Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wake Up Call


My ultimate wake up call is my eyes routine which consist of curling my eyes and putting on black mascara.  I discovered Shu Uemera's lash curler when  I was living in Japan 10 years ago and never purchased another.  It curled my very short and sparse eye lashes just so and actually made them appear longer than normal.  With a splash of black mascara, I actually looked wide awake.

I've experimented with a lot of different mascara over the years but the best and my go to is a Japanese brand called Dejavu.  They caught international attention a decade ago for their Fiberwig mascara which made eyes look like they have falsies.  It was that good!  The one above is called Lash Knockout and it truly made a difference.   My eyelashes looked longer and thicker with this mascara.  And it's waterproof (proven by my many nights of kdrama watching).  This brand is only available in Japan so I'm going to have to stock up on my next visit.

Directions:  curl eyelashes with curler and apply two coats of mascara.

Where to Buy:  Shu Uemera's eyelash curler can be purchased at major department store, Sephora, and Amazon.  Dejuvu is available for a premium on Amazon and in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment